ForumsQuestsString Theory 2 Quests

20 18856
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Pull, flip, bounce, break and slide all the strings and then ...wait... there is a wormhole?! Better make sure you escape to get these Quests for String Theory 2!

https://quests.armorgames.com/game/18190/media/icon/92cbacb9204a9646132f58ddde83f595.png?v=1535055834
Leap Of Faith
Help Eva Go Through A Wormhole To Reach Her Colleagues.
Hardness: Easy

https://quests.armorgames.com/game/18190/media/icon/77e91ab72b27c9aac5115e8f52877c77.png?v=1535055851
Final Frontier
Reach The Final Level And Escape To The Third Dimension.
Hardness: Medium

https://quests.armorgames.com/game/18190/media/icon/e031385833e445f4fe48cb1919b67db2.png?v=1535055887
Weird Shapes
It's Like Trying To Fit A Square Peg Into A Round Hole...
Hardness: Medium

• 20 Replies
Alpha900i
Alpha900i
160 posts
King

All 3 is done.
For anyone who could repeat my mistake - "Leap of Faith" isn't about first wormhole Eva meet. So completing 6th level and getting no quest isn't bug. There would be wormholes later, just keep playing.

yoche
yoche
20 posts
Archduke

i completed the leap of faith quest on 16th of August but it got released on 23rd, strange

VocaloidHatsuneMiku
VocaloidHatsuneMiku
2 posts
Nomad

Errr... and how get 3rd?!

yoche
yoche
20 posts
Archduke

i'm trying to get it also, at least we know that we need a level with the square, so 7-13 or 16-19 are the levels we need to search in and also it has something to do with a circle guy's hole.

yoche
yoche
20 posts
Archduke

also it's not level 8 because you can't make the square touch the hole

Alpha900i
Alpha900i
160 posts
King

3rd quest is funny. Not sure if there are more than one way to get it, but, as far as my way goes, here are two little spoilers:

has something to do with a circle guy's hole.

Nope.

so 7-13 or 16-19 are the levels we need to search in

Nope.

Don't want to give answer straight out yet. Will do, but a little bit later.

yoche
yoche
20 posts
Archduke

is it on the main menu?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@yoche you can get this quest in the last level.

yoche
yoche
20 posts
Archduke

i noticed that if you move the red line in the wrong direction, the games focuses on the square guy, but does that have something to do with it? hmm...

yoche
yoche
20 posts
Archduke

Done!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Cool xD That quest name is very misleading. Description even more :-P

I didn't have any problems with unlocking quests on Chrome. And it was a nice surprise that String Theory 2 got quests. I hope TeamSemiColon will create third part

Austria_Hungary
Austria_Hungary
2 posts
Farmer

For Anyone trying to do the quests, the first quest "Leap of Faith" is awarded to you after you go through the wormhole with Eva (triangle) after level 6. The Second quest "Final Frontier" is awarded to you [SPOILER!] after you beat the game (Let the grey square into the final Wormhole (Level 20) with Eva (Triangle), and the Pink Circle. The last quest "Weird Shapes" is awarded to you after you beat the game (Let the Grey Square into the final Wormhole (Level 20) with the Pink Circle and Eva (Triangle), but you have to wait until the Grey Square says "Wait! Don't go without Me!" Then let the Grey Square into the Wormhole.

Underlined text represents how to get 1st achievement "Leap of Faith", Italic Text represents how to get the 2nd achievement "Final Frontier", and Bold text represents how to get the 3rd achievement "Weird Shapes".

Hopefully this will help people get all of the achievements.

Sincerely, Austria_Hungary

Austria_Hungary
Austria_Hungary
2 posts
Farmer

I made A Mistake for the First Quest "Leap of Faith", it's actually awarded to you after Eva (Triangle) meets up with the Pink Circle and the Grey Square on level 16.

Sorry for the Mistake.

Sincerely, Austria_Hungary

Ivi_1215
Ivi_1215
2 posts
Chamberlain

Weird Shapes is easier one. Just don't do anything in the last lvl.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

That's how you get the last one?? I was expecting something more... interesting.

Showing 1-15 of 20