ForumsSupport ForumA name of a game that I forgot the name of.(with info) help :))

1 4496
anhanhcao37
anhanhcao37
1 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone. I just registered an account because I am in need of a particular title, of a game. I've tried searching a lot on the web, using different words, forumlating them differently etc. I've even asked my brother, whom also played the game years ago. Anyway I was hoping that any of you would be able to figure out the name of the game, since I sincerily believe it was once upon a time a popular game.

Alright, here's some info about the game: It's seen from a two dimensional perspective, and the objective of the game is to survive rounds, by killing batches of zombies with only melee weapons I believe, or at least weapons only viable at close range. In the game you can for example use a lawnmower or a chainsaw, which you can only use if you have the energy needed, which in this case comes from batteries. You can also get, if you're lucky, some sort of a godsword. This godsword can only be obtained during rounds and is based on luck I think, but I'm not sure. The sword chops very fast, and shines white.

Like I said, I played the game a long time ago, which means I'm unable to recall important aspects of the game. Anyway, I thank you for reading my post, and I hope you have a nice day, or evening.

Sincerily, clappv

• 1 Reply
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@anhanhcao37: I believe you're looking for one of the Java games from the Zombie series, possibly "Zombie 4". I haven't been able to locate a version that works, since the original site isn't working.

Showing 1-1 of 1