ForumsQuestsDon't Escape 3 Achievements not working

2 3872
ShadowPrincess
ShadowPrincess
1 posts
Herald

I was playing Don't Escape 3, and despite earning the achievements in the game, I'm not getting the little pop up to show that I've earned them for my account. Does anyone know what's going on with that?

EDIT: Thank you for your help @Tasselfoot, I had some issues with my WIFI recently which are sorted out now, so I'm going to try again. Thank you!

• 2 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Looping in @Tasselfoot.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Hi @ShadowPrincess

This is odd. I'm seeing other quests triggering for you, so it's not a universal problem. And I just tested the SPACED achievement myself, and it triggered:
https://i.imgur.com/GsR826L.png

Did you disable notifications or arrowchat recently? Or enable new browser extensions (Ad blockers, HTTPS everywhere, Ghostery, or other similar types of extensions)? These might be possible culprits, preventing the game from successfully submitting the Completed Quest signal to our servers. Or, which browser are you using? Chrome and Firefox should work well, but IE/Edge/Opera might not work as smoothly. Another possibility is a slight internet hiccup when trying to submit the quest... the game will play after loading, even if you are offline... but quests need a connection in order to submit.

I also logged in as you, and earned the SPACED achievement. So it is not anything account-related, nor is it game-related. It is very likely one of the issues I mentioned above that is the cause of your issue. If you want to post a screenshot of your completed Don't Escape 3 achievements (from in-game), we can manually award those quests to you.

Cheers,
-Tass

Showing 1-2 of 2