ForumsGamesHelp me find this game please

4 4035
Bongaaa
Bongaaa
4 posts
Farmer

Hi everyone,
sorry same topic was posted 10min ago but I wanted to change the title

I used to play a game on armorgames in 2014-2015, but I can't find it anywhere now and I don't remember the name.
It was a STRATEGY game, TURN BY TURN, with several hundreds different monsters.
There was a Cristal faction with golems and crystal monsters, a forest faction with tree warriors and fox warriors etc... a human faction. You earned ressources, coins for the humans, wood for the forest people, crystal for the crystal people... they were also vampires and stuff
You could have around 8 monsters in a battle against another enemy, facing each other, with different abilities.
The monsters were like little figurines
It maybe was located on floating island, not sure tho
If it rings a bell to anyone could you please tell me about it, I would love to play this game again

• 4 Replies
Bongaaa
Bongaaa
4 posts
Farmer

Monsters had different grades, like common, rare, legendary, some could be crsytal and forest or human and crystal, so they could play in different armies. there skills where indicated on a small card

eladkroy
eladkroy
2 posts
Nomad

I, too, have tried to find games played here. I cannot find any kind of previously played list for my profile. I really want one.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Hello.
@Bongaaa Sounds a bit like Highgrounds by Heart Shaped Games. But I don't remember it having some features you mentioned. It is MMO though, so maybe they upgraded it.

@eladkroy what games are you looking for?

Bongaaa
Bongaaa
4 posts
Farmer

Yoo, it is Highgrounds ! Thanks bud
I haven't played for several years so my memories are probably hazy.
Anyway thanks again

Showing 1-4 of 4