ForumsSupport ForumMy Banner Won't Change

9 3841
XxBluntedtodeathxX
XxBluntedtodeathxX
6 posts
Nomad

The problem I'm dealing with is pretty self-explanatory. I can't seem to change my banner for my profile to a different standard banner. I'm operating the current version of Firefox as my browser if that matters. I'd genuinely appreciate it if someone could aid me because it bothers me more than it should. Lol.

• 9 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Normally, to save a banner you go to the list of available ones by clicking on your current banner, then click on the one you want to change to, and then there should be an option to click on 'Save' on the lower right corner of the list, next to the 'Cancel' option. Do you see those?

XxBluntedtodeathxX
XxBluntedtodeathxX
6 posts
Nomad

I know, that's what I tried to do, but I'm not seeing a cancel or save button for some odd reason.

XxBluntedtodeathxX
XxBluntedtodeathxX
6 posts
Nomad

I'd show you a screenshot, but I've attempted several alternative methods and can't seem to get any of my links to work.

XxBluntedtodeathxX
XxBluntedtodeathxX
6 posts
Nomad

@greggalactic I've scrolled all the way down and my window stops short of showing me a "cancel" or "save" option. I can't imagine why. I'm wondering if I might try utilizing some other browser.

XxBluntedtodeathxX
XxBluntedtodeathxX
6 posts
Nomad

I just corrected my problem by using my default browser (Microsoft Edge.) I still don't get why I couldn't identify those options using Firefox, though. Plus, the options were only half visible for my other browser.

DarthSavesta
DarthSavesta
2 posts
Nomad

Idk bro the same thing is happening to me its mad annoying

DorisMathis02
DorisMathis02
2 posts
Nomad

Havent got the answer

Showing 1-7 of 9