The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesHelp me find this game! (General thread)

2 4471
Codric
Codric
1 posts
Nomad

Looking through this board, I see a lot of people opening up threads to search for old games, which are abandoned thereafter. So I'm just gonna be so bold and suggest to use this as a general thread, which is inevitably going to fail because people will ignore it and create their own thread, anyways. But I can dream, right?

So, if you vaguely recall an old flash game you've played on Armor Games before but can't find anymore, write down what you remember about it here, and we will summon the Armor Games hive mind to help you out! ... if we can.

That said, I already have two games that I am looking for.
The first one was a rather short game with simple graphics. Basically, you played a little girl on her birthday, who lives in a small village and has to trade cards with the other villagers. There may have been a small minigame involving the cards, so you maybe had to win them instead, I am not sure. Anyways, as soon as you had all the cards there were, you went back home and that was it. Short, simple, easy.
That is unless you explored the village more thorougly, in which case you could leave the village and find out that it was in the middle of nowhere in what looks like an abandoned government facility. There was also some dialogue throughout the ( "main" ) game that hinted toward something like that, I think.

In the other game, you had to defend your castle on the left of the screen from enemies that were coming from the right. It had a medieval feel, but what I mainly remember was the music that looped over and over and had really strange lyrics. I remember them being something like "I am the king and I have a horse; I also have a car but I can not drive" and "I'm not a very good neighbour". The rest of the game was about as wacky, if I remember correctly.

Anyone who can help me find one or both of these games can have my first-born child.

• 2 Replies
ChlionCZE
ChlionCZE
1 posts
Nomad

Well yes you can, but to the point I am looking for zombie game
I have tryed to find it on multiple websites but didnt find anything, I would be glad if you guys would help me out
gameplay was about car with survivors in start 3 if i remember ,you could loot houses in towns and kill zombies for exp ,supllies and scrap ,car was upgaraded with that scrap ,like building a car cart which increased the max ammount of scrap ,max ammount of people was 5 then you had to decide which one to pick up and which one to leave
the game view was from side (2D), not from top

If somebody has an idea please post it
I will also respond to the questions, just help me find it

Sleekchihuahua200
Sleekchihuahua200
1 posts
Nomad

I am also looking for a game where you picked your hero and 5 other creatures that you had to level up and then fuse. To gain experience, you had to sacrifice other monsters and you got a bonus if they were the same type, or shadows that gave you extra exp. You could farm creatures, slimes and eggs as fusion materials. Wolf -> Ferocious wolf -> Armored wolf -> Alpha Wolf + Dire Boar -> Orc. You had humans, beasts, undead, mushrooms, elves

Showing 1-2 of 2