ForumsSupport ForumIs Flash on Armorgames better working at different times of the day.

2 3569
MartinFisher
MartinFisher
5 posts
Nomad

I've been playing Gemcraft Chasing Shadows and I've been noticing that sometimes Flash is terrible no matter how many times I repeatedly clear my cache, and other times it works fine enough to play the game on adaptive settings with little in the way of lag while having a video play. I'm thus curious if there could be some sort of factor like site traffic that can affect game performance?

• 2 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Hey @MartinFisher, time of day or site traffic shouldn't have any impact on game performance for Gemcraft: Chasing Shadows. There is very minimal server connectivity for the game; just purchases and cloud saving (if you're logged in). The vast majority of the game is running locally. CS can be pretty intensive, and Flash is Flash.

MartinFisher
MartinFisher
5 posts
Nomad

Thanks.

I actually discovered something that might be a problem too. Recently found out Flash has it's own seperate cache from the browser cache, so seeing if emptying this does the trick I was looking for. Will update thread status after a game here.

Showing 1-2 of 2