The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesWhat will gaming be like in 2019?

0 4078
Whantemis
Whantemis
5 posts
Nomad

As I mentioned in my previous post or comment (don’t really remember), I’m really into Armor Games and Mantigames. I love how I can enjoy playing games without download or registration. Also, I really like updating myself with gaming trends – for example, in 2019. And now I like sharing them with you. Those are possible trends that may boom this year.

Indie games with stronger participation

To maintain their attraction and to cater to the demands of customers, games need to change in various ways. Developers have to chase after users’ needs. Still, large brands don’t want to give up on their old products that make a huge profit. They, instead, pay attention to upgrading the ones. Now, it’s the opportunity for individual game developers. They can provide innovative ways of playing – for example, we, as gamers, can make our own decision.

Graphics with brighter future

In 2019, we will have amazing chances to experience brand-new graphics cards. Ray-tracing technology as well as turing architecture are used there. The cards give us the simulations that are most life-like.

It’s impossible for us to know certainly how much these cards will change our experience. Still, one thing for sure is, they can be used to develop a world we have never seen before. And we can get more emotional and physical responses. Not all, they might shift popular games’ backdrop so that they are turned into new games that have different storylines.

AR and VR maintain their position

Augmented reality (AR) as well as virtual reality (VR) are considered a big step in the gaming industry. While the new experience has caught lots of attention, it’s difficult for the ones to last long. Not every game goes this way.

Still, we can experience many things from AR and VR this year. As users are now interested in real experiences, a game that provide life-like adventure is enormously attractive. The only thing that is needed renovating is content. Let’s see an example. Instead of a common haunted house of which purpose is scaring others with VR, the game can add several random incidents based on the choice of the players. There will be many new great games thanks to this technology.

The return of arcade games

While some developers focus on ray-tracing cards, others look back with arcade games. How Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has been successful is an example. While this game’s basics are maintained, new abilities, characters and stages are additionally featured.

Along with the early 80s trend, there are many games hot back again – for instance, Starburst Slots. The rules and fundamental things of the game stay the same, but things like extra sounds, graphics, and new symbols are upgraded.

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0