ForumsGame Walkthroughsdon't escape 1 Walkthrough

1 5633
amirdz213
amirdz213
6 posts
Shepherd

Hello guys, today I have a walkthrough for you about an old game called Don't Escape, by scriptwelder.

The game starts with you waking up in a house and then a message tells you that you are a werewolf and you should stay in the house and Don't Escape.

First of all

You should go to the outside and you will find an axe, in front of the axe you will see chopped logs, pick them. Take the mushrooms they are in front of the last fence from the right pick up the chain from the roof.

Go back and enter the house take the rope, and go to the left side break the table with your axe then take the planks and the herb from the hook, if you want you can take roots but they are useless.

Go to the left side again click under the bed and the jacket to get two keys, close the window and make sure that it's closed. How? you will see the hook connected to the other side of the window. Take also tinderbox from the drawer then

Go back to the chest room or go right, open the chest by using the golden key you will find a hammer with bunch nails.

Go to your left and put the planks on the window, use the hammer and nails to close it (you will need to close it two times, firstly by using the hook and ,secondly by using planks).

Go to your left, put the chopped logs and then tinderbox in the fire place, take the bottle from the table (there is a note if you want to read it) and click at the bottom to find a secret hatch under the floor, Open it and take the meat and the spice, Go to the pot and put spice, mushroom and herbs in the pot take the potion with the bottle.

Go to the chest room then put the piece of meat on the hook and use potion on it.

Go to the door room and close it with the silver key and move the dresser to the door.

Go back to the chest room use the chain and the rope on yourself and end the game and you will get the good ending.

Thank you for reading all of this.
Game Link

• 1 Reply
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

You have good information, but you need to fix a lot before this can be worthy of a merit and quest. See the reply to your comment on my profile for some tips I have given you for fixing things up.

Showing 1-1 of 1