The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesHELP ME FIND ONE OF MY FAVE CHILDHOOD GAMES FOR MY SON TO PLAY

0 4767
Hansanity
Hansanity
1 posts
Nomad

So I'm actually an adult and have a son of my own and I wanted him to play the games I used to when I was his age. So now it just suddenly came into mind to visit my fave game sites. My son and I played tons of games again here including my top Armor Games feature Sonny. But there is this one game that I can't seem to find that I used to enjoy playing when I was a little kid.

I can't remember the title, and I don't even know if it is here in Armor Games (though I have a feeling it is here). All I can remember is the premise and gameplay.

It's a 2d RPG game where men are trained to be knights and eventually able to wear special armors, wherein when a knight wearing one would never die and will just respawn to another location in the screen. It's format is battle royale also and the protagonist/our player's goal is to be the champion and be equipped with the best armor.

I think the story goes like this: the hero always dreamed of becoming a knight so he entered this academy where aspiring knights will be trained. So upon finishing the courses, you go to different nations to defeat their respective champions (I even remember a champion wearing an all gold armor and looks very old.) You can choose various of weapons such as bow and arrow and swords. I think you can even have buddies.

The last thing I remember is the joy I had playing these sort of games. So I want that happiness to be shared to my son because he loves playing those games I used to play. So please, guys, help me be a good father to my son and help me find this game, even if it is in another game site. Thank you!

PS: You can attach photos of it or whatever. TY.

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0