The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamescould i get a hand finding a game

3 4549
swarmlord666
swarmlord666
3 posts
Blacksmith

hello, i have been playing games on this website for about 8 years now and i have played many games on here, about 5ish years ago or around about that i played a game on here and for the past 4 months ive been trying to find it, all i can remember is i think it was a point and click puzzle, i know it was a puzzle but im not sure it was point and click, and it had a fairytale aesthetic but with violent themes, all i can specifically remember is theres a puzzle where you had to do something with a baby and if you accidentally killed the baby you died and had to restart, slightly odd that this has stuck in my head but if anybody has any idea what game this is i would be very grateful.

• 3 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
844 posts
Chamberlain

is it one of the Alice is Dead games? Or maybe Escape From 26? Not confident in these suggestions; but they're point and click games with fairy tale aesthetic and darker themes.

swarmlord666
swarmlord666
3 posts
Blacksmith

its not one of the alice is dead ones because i played through all of them recently and they're the reason i remembered this but ill try that escape from game, thank you for helping

swarmlord666
swarmlord666
3 posts
Blacksmith

checked it out and thats not it sadly, i have remembered more details now though, it was almost a side scroller with a 2.5d perspective, sideways 2d but with detail in the background that made it look 3 dimensional, almost like abes oddysee in its camerawork

Showing 1-3 of 3