The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesHelp me find some old game

1 5073
Razzani
Razzani
2 posts
Nomad

Hello there!

I'm looking for one old game that I have played here on ArmorGames, but couldn't find it anymore. I will try to describe as much as I can.

Game was kinda turn based rpg, a little bit comic style graphics, 2D, where you could have max 3 heroes party. A lot of characters with variety of skills, special abilities. You could upgrade equipment of your characters using gear. I believe one of the strongest equipment looked like golden armor and crafting this armor required great amounts of materials which was hard to get. You could farm it from some quests that npc give you. Quest looked like few encounters and at the end some harder boss which gave rewards.

You could hire champions to help you in the missions. i believe it could be conneted to AG servers or something like that, because some champions had really normal names (not randomized) and some of them had too op equipment. One of the best equipments was golden armor im pretty sure. I remember in my recruit table one guy appeared in this set, it was so stupid, he was so powerful.

Encounter looked like every character had their own "special" which was using, for example, sword slam (that's not name of a spell) which could harm 3 enemies at the same time that hurt a lot. every turn looked like you've had like 2 moves to use to deal damage and turn was over. If you used some sort of stun / cc moves was increasing for enemies to make and vice versa from 2 to 4, from 4 to 6 and goes on. In fights you could use some sort boosts to reduce incoming damage by higher amount like 75% or more and damage dealt by a lot etc.

Cities looked a little bit like in old shakes and fidget - few houses with few options like shops, quests, recruit heroes etc.

Game had tutorial on the beginning i believe.

There was even one guy, which was recording this game on youtube. He had great knowledge about game, propably maxed out content. I remember one movie for sure - He was testing damage reduction boost for some stupid level monsters and got oneshotted.

I was playing this game around 4-6 years ago

• 1 Reply
Razzani
Razzani
2 posts
Nomad

Yes, i was afraid that someone will say that. Well, **** happens.

Showing 1-1 of 1