ForumsArt, Music, and WritingPokemon DnD Fusion Game

3 6436
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Hello I am back from wandering and time to try another game

Years ago there was a Pokemon fusion art game time to revive it but this time the fusions are with DnD monsters

I found a list and here it is
I am not going to force a specific theme or anything but rather let you make rolls to determine what you will draw.

Currently I am working on a Mew/Aboleth fusion I have already rolled up. Idk if there are still dice on the forum but you need to roll two rolls of 1d100 or two rolls fo 2d10

• 3 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I might give this a try, depending on how inspiring the fusion turns out to be There is no restriction on the medium or tools to create the piece, correct?

And here go my rolls:
Pokemon = 8
DnD = 11

DICE RESULTS
8 = Pokemon
11 = DnD
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Uh... I think I have to reroll the DnD monster, but the Pokemon is Unown if I got this right.

DnD = 9

Aaaaand... kraken. I'm fine with the kraken. I have more trouble figuring out how to do Unown given that, apparently, it has no fix shape?

DICE RESULTS
9 = DnD
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

basically its pokemon 53 and dnd monster 10, the first one is the first digit and the second is the second digit 10s count as 0s

Pokemon 53 Unown
Dnd Monster 10: Tarrasque

if you want to do kraken its fine, according to dnd lore krakens can change their shape they just ten to start life as a giant squid looking thing,

Showing 1-3 of 3