ForumsQuestsNew Quests?

5 4312
disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

So... Are any new quests gonna pop up this year or is it bye bye for this awesome feature?

• 5 Replies
Sparagnausen
Sparagnausen
8 posts
Lord

I was just thinking the same.. =\ I'd love to see quests for every game, they add so much more interest to it and they make the player want to play that game way more.. I really hope that all the games on this website keep on getting upgraded and badged.. there are so few badges here =(

PHLHimself
PHLHimself
300 posts
King

I think the people running AG would love to have quests on all the games here, but in the end, it's up to the devs of the game itself to implement these quests in their games.

We just need to be patient, or contact some active devs if they are willing to put in some quests for their games.
iirc, I think games made with unity, which the latest games mostly are, it's a bit harder to have quests as well because of coding issues...

PHLHimself
PHLHimself
300 posts
King

I just saw matt who makes the epic battle fantasy series post an update on how he's almost ready to publish his latest game for AG, perhaps it will have some quests, it's a great game that improves once again on his older games and is a must buy on steam for all those who love turn based rpg

huynh995
huynh995
2 posts
Nomad

Right now we can only wait

Sparagnausen
Sparagnausen
8 posts
Lord

yeah =(

Showing 1-5 of 5