ForumsSupport ForumTech Help - Gemcraft Labyrinth (crashes randomly)

3 5589
willpell
willpell
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, I'm new here. This is by far the game I'm most interested in here on Armor Games, but my love of it is a rather masochistic affair, where I spend a lot of time losing my progress because the game decided to just close the window it was in. Or maybe it's the ads that display next to the game that are doing it, I'm not sure. I'm using IE, and would rather not do otherwise; switching to Chrome or Edge would be a last resort for me. Is this a known issue, and are there any known fixes?

• 3 Replies
maydayp
maydayp
31 posts
Shepherd

a) I would suggest stop using IE. but otherise, play with another window open to prevent IE from closing, so long as you also have that setting (if it's availible) turned on. I also had the problem with the ads. I ended up installing a) different adblock, b) (first) an app that prevented the page from navigating away or closing the tab. which probably isn't available on IE. (I use firefox)

Khanqueror
Khanqueror
5 posts
Templar

This problem is definitely not with Gemcraft as the developers care about the game. It's probably best to follow maydayp's advice.

joosemeister
joosemeister
1 posts
Peasant

I've been having similar issues with Firefox since the last Flash update. I cannot even load the game since then. I hear sound, but all I see is a white screen.

Showing 1-3 of 3