ForumsGamesDefentures - nostalgic defense strategy. Feedback.

6 5891
hromoyDron
hromoyDron
3 posts
Peasant

Hey! We’ve just released here on ArmorGames and really want to discuss details in friendly conversation.

Just remind. Defentures is a nostalgic defense midcore side-scroll strategy for all dwarves fans. I’ve made it inspired by Kingdom Rush, Age of War and other old school defense flash games.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/armorgames.gamemedia/18850/icn_heroimage.jpg?v=1580766234

The game is in development for now, so there will be a lot of changes and many interesting features in the future.

Guys, also we noticed that you like many of our features and thought that it would be interesting to discuss all of them with you aaand of course would be glad to receive any suggestions from you!

So let’s begin from first terms:

1) Active background - how do you like our annoying tentacles and secretive Amazons? Maybe you have any ideas which new locations and level features could be added?

2) The quests. We didn’t expect that so many people would go through all the available quests in the guilds. What else would you like to see there? Perhaps it’s on your idea that we will include in the next update.

• 6 Replies
zeron2
zeron2
2 posts
Scribe

1. Amazons and tentacles are nice. Skeleton ghost is very annoying - maybe make him move in opposite direction from the click - so we can manage to hold him in the area needed.
2. So far the biggest problem with 'frozen time' quest - after start all the enemies goes backward and hide off the screen.
I had many bags and glitches - one i remember - sometime my gold sack fills by itself
Also balance needs fixing (maybe add some skill which will give more than one skill point in the beginning). And saves keep losing the latest progress.

AND the most important - add button to lvl up fighters during waves. Seriously this wave-start upgrade sucks. I dont want to explain, somebody already did pros and cons in comment section (mostly cons)

hromoyDron
hromoyDron
3 posts
Peasant

Thank you, I am working on bug fixes.

We had this button before. Over time we decided to refuse it, because on the contrary we heard criticism in its direction that it distracts from the battle. Moreover, this window contains information about the future wave.

Now we plan to add an alternative upgrade system, where improvement points will be issued 1 point to each class and 1 point to choose one of 4 classes.

Why do you think this button will be useful?

superpingoin
superpingoin
1 posts
Nomad

Same problem with 'frozen time' quest : all the enemies goes backward and hide off the screen, heroes crush the ennemy base, goes out off the screen then... nothing, game stuck.

zeron2
zeron2
2 posts
Scribe

Why do you think this button will be useful?

Selecting meteor spell before the wave end and goes to the upgrade page (which becomes very tedious after a while) wastes the spell, OR you click outside the window and it skips the upgrades.
Upgrade screen does not go every wave (bug).
Also i want to know how many exp each warrior earned so i can understand which one to summon (example - i wanted to give my mages hill in next wave and they where useless without it in this wave so i need to summon exact quantity needed, without wasting money).
And i would like to know the cost of locked upgrades (example - I WANT MAGES TO SUMMON GOLEMS, so next tier mages are useless without golem upgrade. I need to know how much points i need on both upgrades before upgrading mages tier)

Как то так. Сама игра мне очень нравится.

hromoyDron
hromoyDron
3 posts
Peasant

Yes. Interaction meteor with upgrade window is really bad user experience. Looking ways for its improvement.
About locked upgrades, I agree and will open all upgrade cost info at once.

I am more and more inclined to change the system of gaining experience, to a more transparent and stable one, independent of the damage done by dwarves as it is now.
Спасибо, приятно слышать, что игра постепенно становится годной)

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Please, do remember to write everything in English. It's stated clearly in our rules & guidelines. For moderation purposes, I'm sure you understand. Thanks.

Showing 1-6 of 6