ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] "Play this game on Armor Games"

8 5623
McStuffin
McStuffin
1 posts
Peasant

I keep getting a screen with a Play link that redirects me to the main screen of Armor Games. It doesn't happen on every game, just the popular ones. Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers were the first I saw it on. Don't make me do work at work. I need to play this game. Lol

• 8 Replies
hezzipa
hezzipa
1 posts
Jester

here too...
the link is a loophole
https://armorgames.com/play/15717/kingdom-rush-frontiers?tag-referral=tower-defense

ThisNameSux
ThisNameSux
2 posts
Shepherd

I'm getting the same screen on multiple games/browsers. Did all of the standard troubleshooting (check Adobe Flash version/clear cache/log out and back in/etc). Microsoft is phasing out Flash this year, hopefully this isn't beginning of the end.

gary_sean_loughrey
gary_sean_loughrey
1 posts
Nomad

Same - happily playing creeper world an hour ago - came back to the computer and all I can do is look at the titles of games

Sherrill30
Sherrill30
4 posts
Nomad

Oh good, I'm not the only one having this problem. I hope they figure out what's wrong soon because I would like to get back to playing some games.

StickyQ
StickyQ
2 posts
Treasurer

Yep, same here. Please fix this asap.

beckg001
beckg001
1 posts
Blacksmith

I was just able to play a game that was previously experiencing this problem. Please verify whether the problem is fixed site-wide or if it is just some games that work again.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Apparently the issue should be fixed now, see here.

Khanqueror
Khanqueror
5 posts
Templar

It is fixed, I asked about it in the discord and merlin fixed it.

Showing 1-8 of 8