ForumsGamesAnyone remember Need For Madness?

2 7130
Skryze
Skryze
3 posts
Nomad

Does anyone remember this game? It is not too different from many of the games here, in fact I think I first found NFM on this very website. I used to play it as a kid and still do. In case you don't remember, it is a cartoon racing game, but you can waste cars as well. Perhaps you played it on miniclip one bored afternoon. Well, now there is multiplayer and stuff, so you can make your own cars and tracks to play on. Post these on multiplayer, and have fun playing them with your friends for hours on end. The community is friendly and welcomes new players. Except it is dying. The game has entered a dangerous stage when people leave due to a lack of players, and the people who left leave encourage other people to quit, and... you get the idea. If you want to give it a try, even if its only for nostalgia, you can do so here: http://www.needformadness.com/ Do give it a try. We would love to play with you. I am Skryze on NFMM if you want to reach me.

• 2 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Skryze That sounds like what most of the online multiplayer games will face at some point... Plauers move on and the multiplayer community shrinks untill only the very hardcore friends of the game are left.
If the game can keep running without too many problems you may be in luck, but I have seen it happen a lot that a game dev can decide to pull the game and shut it down as well. I hope for you it is not the last option...
Good luck!

Legend1111111
Legend1111111
7 posts
Nomad

Yes I remeber....
Those were good days

Showing 1-2 of 2