ForumsGamesPretty please help me find a game

2 6680
luis_blizzardo_felipe
luis_blizzardo_felipe
3 posts
Nomad

Greetings & Salutations. Over a decade ago I played game on cd (yes, game magazines used to pirate flash games. I never knew this but much later on I talked to a game creator and he was paid zero money for it... if I had not said anything he wouldn't even know someone made money out of his work, this sux...) about a knight that had to defend a castle. The .swf file was called "Armor Dude" tho I can't find any game with such name here... anyways, it was side-scrolling game where you castle (Princess Castle to be more precise) would had to fight enemy waves until you win. There were some gray goblins and pink troll/orcs as the first two types of enemy. Also, you could do a roll either fowards or backwards. If you held the attack button your character would perform a special attack (some kind of AoE ground smash) after the charging was complete. There were bosses too. I can only remember one that it was a flying dude (green skin with bat wings) and the last boss that it was your brother (I think his name was Damian. His name was also used as a cheat code if I recall it properly) but I'm pretty sure there was a 3rd boss aswell.

Sadly this is all I remember. The only weapon in the game was a sword. You could do upgrades after battles too. I also think that you could repair your castle but I'am not sure about the last part. Any serious answer is very much appreciated.

• 2 Replies
ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Not 100% sure, but maybe it is
Knights Castle

luis_blizzardo_felipe
luis_blizzardo_felipe
3 posts
Nomad

Similar but not really :-) The other one has a more a friendly tone.

P.S: Knights Castle is one of the hardest game I ever beat, even after all those years have passed, it's a very challening game <3 Also, sorry for taking so long to reply but the world is going crazy.

Showing 1-2 of 2