ForumsGamesTrying to remember title of a game

2 6149
ChuckNorris335
ChuckNorris335
17 posts
Shepherd

I'm trying to remember the title of a game I use to enjoy, but sadly I cant remember much other than vague details. All I remember is that I played it on here and the story was based around your character waking up in a lab of some sorts in a mecha-suit and your character is trying to escape the suit and the lab the whole time. I think there's a female character trying to help you out of the suit as well. Also, not sure if this is helpful or not, but I think the title of it was some sort of pun or a mixture of words. I know this isnt a lot to go on, but I tried googling and searching through lists of games on here without any progress. If ya come up with anything, even if you arent certain its the right game, please do drop a title. I'll follow anything yall can help me with.

Edit: Just remembered that I think the pun in the title had to do with it being an indestructible suit?

• 2 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
809 posts
Chamberlain

There was the whole IndestructoTank series: Link

ChuckNorris335
ChuckNorris335
17 posts
Shepherd

Thank you for your reply and your input, but after quite a while of searching I found it. The game I was looking for was Suit-Able by Godlimations.

Showing 1-2 of 2