ForumsSupport Forumlist of games to be taken down

5 8373
York011
York011
17 posts
Farmer

Basically the issue is playing a game for a bit then it is all the suddenly take down.... never a reason given or warning. IS the games to be chopped (deleted, taken down, etc) posted somewhere? If not, can you give a list of games once a month that is going to chopped off your site? It appears that this site loses a lot of games it would be nice to know... so one won't play the game to be chopped.

• 5 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

I imagine that it is not the moderators or administrators that know when a game is to be taken down. The developer can likely take the game down whenever they want with no prior knowledge given to any other parties.

Do you feel like this happens often?

York011
York011
17 posts
Farmer

I do see this occurring enough to post, few games i didn't get to finish. Understand the post isn't meant as a complaint but a question/suggestion. . I'm not asking for them to be mind readers just a heads up. I don't need the reason if it's something they don't wish to share, frankly, i don't really care the reason. I also don't read the forums much so.. if there was such a post or listing ... thanks for the reply

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@York011 There is no specific list for games that are/will be taken down, but Armor Games does post about particular games that will be discontinued on the forums to notify the gamers. These are mostly games that affect a larger group of gamers. Smaller games are sometimes simply discontinued as the impact is not that big. I hope this answer is satisfying in some way...

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

To dive into this process more: for older, single-player games, rarely they will just stop working... if this happens, we will remove them. This does not happen often. For MMO games, the decision to remove is almost always at the hands of the developers; we ask for them to give us notice, so that we can let y'all know, but this does not always happen.

York011
York011
17 posts
Farmer

thanks

Showing 1-5 of 5