ForumsGameshelp find this game - shooting, defense, upgrade, teammate ai.

3 7124
leoc
leoc
2 posts
Shepherd

Hi, anyone remember the name of this game?
in general, it's a very well made, shooting, defend tower game (seems a bit Japanese gaming/anime style). the control was very smooth, no lag at all even it's made with flash.
when starting the game, you get to pick what gun wielding type character (bow, handgun, machine gun, shotgun, sniping gun...etc), you stand on the castle at the right side of the screen, waves of enemy coming from the left side (some running on land, later some flying. game resolution is wide, 16x9 or wider), you can also see the princess in the background on tower, you can shoot her as well. sometimes when headshot, enemy head will roll off, quite some blood. you can throw projectle, such as grenades. after each waves, the game switch to the city mode, you can buy guns, grenade... in market, improve city (to improve income?), hold banquet, hire mercenary/teammate, you can upgrade gun, and also assign gun to teammates...
i played this couple years back on armorgames, but it seems no longer available here. (i searched / went through the list of tower defense, archery and shooting games)

• 3 Replies
ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Based on description, I am not 100% sure, but perhaps you are looking for:
Age Of Defense
Castle Hero

Shadowforce1337
Shadowforce1337
1 posts
Shepherd