ForumsGames Kings Road game elimination

3 6965
WOLF_TEAM
WOLF_TEAM
2 posts
Peasant

Thanks armor games for eliminating a massive online role-playing game like kingsRoad, thanks to that there will be fewer players on this page.
Thank you for taking a lot of time and commitment out of the game.
I do not know if it will really happen progressively with all the games, but I inform all the players to take my words into account and to observe that the page can send your progress to the trash at any time, since they are only interested in money.
Not only does the player have to endure not finding any active moderator, but now they eliminate the RPG games that to date that game has saturation of players from all over the world.

• 3 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hi @WOLF_TEAM

Please see this announcement from Rumble about the shutdown of KingsRoad: Info

The game is still playable on Armor until December 20th. Here is the direct URL to access.

We're all disappointed that amazing games like KingsRoad have to sunset, but it is not the fault of Rumble or Armor. The end of life of Flash has been known for more than 2 years now, and come end of 2020, it will be ALL Flash games that are unplayable, not just this one.

Enjoy them while you can!

WOLF_TEAM
WOLF_TEAM
2 posts
Peasant

Really unfortunate that armor games eliminates a game without prior player voting, I hate to compare, but there are pages that submit a user vote to see if a game is eliminated and as an example I can give the game SAS4, where the Flash ended up ruining a very good massive RPG game, currently that page is making a game for children with the smell of placenta.
How unfortunate that the developer Rumble after two years has not done anything to be able to transfer the armor games accounts to a mobile format. The worst thing that human beings have created after the atomic bomb, is the update of that flash, it has ruined many games that should have had much longer to live.
I think that you should not delete a game from the page until users realize that the end has come directly from the developer, they should experiment firsthand and investigate that the game does not give more, otherwise you will receive the claims of the players for removing it before.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hi WOLF_TEAM. As I mentioned, the game is not deleted; it is still playable. We do not want new users starting on the game, when we know it will be shut down. But it can still be enjoyed by you and other existing players from the link provided above. The game will remain playable until December 20th, when Rumble is shutting it down.

Showing 1-3 of 3