ForumsSupport ForumLeague of Angels

5 7170
jaanek
jaanek
2 posts
Nomad

Can't find The game League of Angels when trying to search games. When going to the page through a shortcut, it gives a 404: Oh Noes! message.

Going to Google search and searching for the game there, does täke me to the game page and works fine.

I have the game favorited and it does not show up there either.

• 5 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Jaanek. We have disabled League of Angels from displaying on search, tag, and other public pages as the game does not appear to be working. When clicking on Server 1, a message of "No Login" appears. We have reached out to the developers to attempt to resolve this issue. When fixed, we will make it freely available again.

Until that time, you can still access the game page directly at this link.

jaanek
jaanek
2 posts
Nomad

I only have that No Login problem on Opera, might have to do with a recent Update on Chromium thanks to Flash going out soon?

League of Angels does not work for me on any website on Opera, but on IE, which I'm using right now, it Works perfectly, and I'm able to enter the server and play, when going through Google search or the link provided.

ElliotKane
ElliotKane
1 posts
Shepherd

I had the same problem with Chrome,but got it to work on Firefox. It probably is due to a recent update on Chrome, as jaanek suggests.

l0c
l0c
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, can't access the game, it says 404: Oh Noes!

R0binH00d
R0binH00d
2 posts
Peasant

wait... what?! LOA-Pact... ?!
... *5 second memory*

others... LOL

Showing 1-5 of 5