ForumsSupport ForumAuto logout of account problem

5 6764
BigB6969
BigB6969
4 posts
Blacksmith

Hello, I am having a problem with the site. Where I will click onto my games and it will log me out of my account and take me to the account registration page, then I log back in and click on a game and it logs me out again, and I went threw it about 4 times now. Is anyone else having this problem besides me?

• 5 Replies
Zealgodis
Zealgodis
1 posts
Nomad

Aye it started today hopefully fixed soon am loosing rank in a game I play everyday.

Ruruskadoo
Ruruskadoo
3 posts
Farmer

Same problem. I try to log in and it either refreshes and doesn't log me in or it logs me in but when I click another page or refresh I'm logged out again.

Occasionally when I try to log in it shows me logged in to someone else's account which would be really scary from a security standpoint if it didn't also immediately log me out of those the moment I try to go anywhere.

incarrack
incarrack
9 posts
Farmer

i have been having the same issue, it wont even let me log in. and then try to ask about, the site tells me i am banned for a post, when i have never gotten even a warning before.

Ruruskadoo
Ruruskadoo
3 posts
Farmer

Strangely after posting about it I haven't been logged out again.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I was having the same issues yesterday, but it looks like they're fixed now. I'm not sure what the cause was.

Showing 1-5 of 5