ForumsGames[Old Games] Tower Defense and RPG

1 6284
LoyalPaladin
LoyalPaladin
2 posts
Farmer

Hullo, sorry if this seems redundant but I'm trying to find some old games just in case they pop up in the Flashpoint list.

The Tower Defense game isn't your typical tower defense: you get five "slots" for five space marine soldiers which can be "evolved" into five different classes (though the fifth class is premium or smth). The plot of the game is space marines vs evil AI robots. Gameplay is based on waves of different kinds of robots mostly trying to get into the marine's ship.

EDIT: Found the Tower Defense game. It's called Stellar Squad.

The RPG game is your typical fantasy rpg game. I do remember it's discontinued but I would still like to know the title. The plot of the story is amnesiac protagonist that is a swordsman goes through his journey, meets a blind mage-like character. Then they meet the protagonist's arch nemesis where [SPOILERS] the author plans for the nemesis to be the protagonist's long lost brother but the game never reaches that far.

Again, sorry if this thread seems redundant. I just feel bothered with not being able to recall some of these treasured memories.

• 1 Reply
Showing 16-15 of 1