ForumsGamesForgot the game title...

15 5649
skryhull
skryhull
10 posts
Nomad

It was a game about old man, in adventure/shooting genre

It was all about man running on battlefield, throwing spears at enemy, and rescuing princess at one point, meeting lich and robin hood at one point, then returning, ect...
but forgot the game title. Anyone help?

• 15 Replies
skryhull
skryhull
10 posts
Nomad

bump

hcdchauffeur
hcdchauffeur
3 posts
Nomad

I've also played this it's really a great game to play.

skryhull
skryhull
10 posts
Nomad

hcdchauffeur, don't You remember the title?

skryhull
skryhull
10 posts
Nomad

up

saint_of_gaming
saint_of_gaming
598 posts
Shepherd

At this point, I suspect @hcdchauffeur was being sarcastic. I suggest looking at the Flash games on this site one-by-one, and if that doesn't work go to the "All Categories" page on this website and look through each of the games in relevant categories still available one-by-one.

skryhull
skryhull
10 posts
Nomad

saint of gaming, i tried it but... haven't found

saint_of_gaming
saint_of_gaming
598 posts
Shepherd

Was it an old game (you played it over a decade ago) or an MMO? Those are the types of games most likely to be completely removed from the site.

skryhull
skryhull
10 posts
Nomad

i played it a 1-2 years ago, not decade, but dunno the release date.
It was not MMO, it was single-player adventure.
Yup, removed, but looking for title, maybe it's still somewhere and possible to emulate...

saint_of_gaming
saint_of_gaming
598 posts
Shepherd

Its going to be a detective game tracking this one down. Do you know whether it was a Flash game or not? Also how did you access it (was it high rated and on the Armor Games main page etc.)?

skryhull
skryhull
10 posts
Nomad

Yes, it was flash game.
I found it accidentaly on ... don't remember if main page or in sub-category like 'adventure". But it was a shooting game with adventure-storytelling element (linear one, just level after level).
All gameplay was about running and avoiding enemy missles, and shooting/throwing spears.

You played as old man And story was that one king has hired you

saint_of_gaming
saint_of_gaming
598 posts
Shepherd

Its called "Lure: The King's Gold" and its one of the last Flash games made available on this site.

skryhull
skryhull
10 posts
Nomad

ohhh, thanks a lot man!

skryhull
skryhull
10 posts
Nomad

saint of gaming - just downloaded that game and beaten it once more.
Uhh... memories Thanks for help. Maybe do You know similar games like that which You could reccomend? Thanks again, You are REALLY saint

saint_of_gaming
saint_of_gaming
598 posts
Shepherd

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it! You might like the bowmaster or bowman Flash games or the HTML game on this site entitled "Rookie Bowman". These don't exactly involve throwing spears, but the physics/mechanics of these games and the one you played are probably very similar.
P.S. This thread almost exactly parallels the parable of the persistent widow (Lk 18:1-8).

skryhull
skryhull
10 posts
Nomad

Yup, and it doesn't need to be exactly throwing spears, not doesn't it need to have an old man as the protagonist, nor robin hood spoof, nor the machiavelistic and greedy (yet funny) king. Just similar mechanics, or similar game-stories (that one was funny, and the ending - old man just wanted to go fishing it made my day )

I will surely test these which You recomended in free time

Showing 1-15 of 15