ForumsGamesWhat happened to Krin's games?

7 3157
Thrillology
Thrillology
78 posts
Shepherd

I noticed a couple weeks ago that almost all of Krin's games were gone, such as the Sinjid trilogy, Sonny, and some others. Did he take them down, or were they removed since Flash is no longer supported? I though they were still working after Flash support was removed, but I suppose I haven't played any of his games since longer than I thought.

• 7 Replies
kakakanga
kakakanga
4 posts
Nomad

Play a lot of games that are fun to play on your mobile phone. Play with fun from a safe app.

Thrillology
Thrillology
78 posts
Shepherd

What in tarnation?

Well, hopefully I'll find an answer at some point.

Biterr
Biterr
7 posts
Nomad

What are been those games?

Thrillology
Thrillology
78 posts
Shepherd

He made the game series Sinjid and Sonny. Sinjid Battle Arena, Sinjid Shadow of the Warrior, and Sinjid. Only three of his games remain.
Krin's Armor Games profile.

pdalberg
pdalberg
1 posts
Nomad

They aren't shown since the emulator doesn't work for them.

sykotic
sykotic
7 posts
Nomad

The emulator does work for them but you need to go to Kongregate to play Sonny 1 and 2 as well as Tainted Kingdom and Colony. Sinjid Battle Arena and Shadow of the Warrior are on Newgrounds. Unfortunately the last one doesn't seem to be available anywhere.

I'm assuming ArmorGames keeps Sonny 1 and 2 removed in order to convince people to play the remake. Don't know why the last entry of Sinjid is unplayable though.

sykotic
sykotic
7 posts
Nomad

Don't mean to double post but I found a way to actually play the last Sinjid game. You need to download this outdated version of Firefox that still has Adobe Flash functional. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nnLmHFnKK_JoqCbXi1f594-fzyiRGmMV/view

From there you can go to here to play Sinjid as it's the only site that has it up still. https://www.miniplay.com/game/sinjid

When you press play it'll ask you to run flash with a warning about it being outdated. Ignore the warning and click. It'll open up the game in a new tab. However, you need to reduce the size of the browser window to fit the game. As it'll mess with the visuals of the game.

Biggest downside is the expansion pack is unavailable since you can basically not purchase it anymore. So the Hunter Class and all the other bonuses with the expansion can't be accessed for now.

Showing 1-7 of 7