ForumsSupport Forumadverts stopping gameplay

8 426
secretbinty
secretbinty
6 posts
Shepherd

I play firestone but can not play any more as the advertising is obliterating my play when i try to click on the game i keep getting sent to the advertisement which means i cant upgrade, do missions, collect rewards, or basically do anything on the game, the advert smyths entertainnment is not entertaining me as its ruining my play

• 8 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hi, sorry for this issue. Are you able to provide a screenshot of the ad causing the problem? And, possible, right click on the ad and copy+paste the URL to it for me?

secretbinty
secretbinty
6 posts
Shepherd

it wont let me right click on it neither will it let me screenshot it both times i tried it went back to the loading screen

BadGlix
BadGlix
1 posts
Nomad

I get the same thing happening to me. Its the Nerf Dinosquad advert, overlays with the Holyday City Reloaded game, so I cant click some of the in game buttons. Its very annoying. Might stop using the site until that advert goes away. No other adverts have caused this issue

secretbinty
secretbinty
6 posts
Shepherd

Took a screenshot of it but cant send it as theres no option to forward it seems its a holydays glitch as both games are by the same developer badglix should be ok once its sorted out as that game is not multiplayer unfortunately my game is and ive already been kicked from one part and expect to be kicked from another

secretbinty
secretbinty
6 posts
Shepherd

asking for screenshots without giving details on how to send them um really, im old not totally comp savvy want to play but too old to know how to do things without my grands showing me

secretbinty
secretbinty
6 posts
Shepherd

the advert disappeared for 3 days so i could play, now its back again, no gameplay, honestly this is getting annoying, the nerf advert from smyths entertainment needs to be removed from holyday games because anyone playing without an adblocker cannot play, I try to play fair and accept adverts as they give income to the game developers but this is beyond a joke, every click to advance just sends me to the advert

harrythefurrysquid
harrythefurrysquid
1 posts
Nomad

I have the same issue as BadGlix - same game, same advert. The advert goes to:

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/construction-and-cars/nerf/nerf-dino/nerf-dinosquad-armorstrike-dart-blaster/p/205510

(Have a screenshot of the issue, but can't work out how to post it.)

secretbinty
secretbinty
6 posts
Shepherd

try refreshing till you get a different advert might take upto 50 refreshes but at some point youll get a game friendly advert i,ve spent over an hour refreshing till the advert doesnt kill my game had the same issue on posting the screenshot so good luck

Showing 1-8 of 8