ForumsThe TavernNew game idea: "Amish Rebellion".

2 271
FoolishAhus
FoolishAhus
15 posts
Farmer

A hybreed of Pandemic, Religious Idol, and Risk. Even similar to a lesser known game called; "The Corporate Machine".
It starts off you are from an Amish family who by their true traditions allow an 18 year-old to leave the farming community and explore the sinful world beyond. However your particular family is deviant of the traditions in seeking rank in U.S. Military service and the game starts as you being a 4-star general in Area 51. The objective is to get everyone out of the influence of the Corporate Powers who use cybernetic clones to produce in farming, mining, factory and military while allowing naturally born people to live freely and only do certain works like entertainment or otherwise can live on free minimal amount of free-government money. The trick of this is the Amish faction takes their deviation of Amish-Tradition beyond what is expected, and is also using cybernetic clones in the same way the corporate system does, but to be rid of them and return human life to the considered "original honorable" way of natural born people choosing to do jobs no one wants to do like farming, mining, factory, and military service based off taxation demand and government report to the people of what works are needed as it was in "the good ol' days". After the player overturns the corporate system from seemingly nothing while avoiding attention until a certain level of development, you then unlock the corporate resurgence quest line of retaking America back from the Amish, from there you can repeat the game back and forth with ever growing bonuses like hidden bases and sleeper followers reassigned. At no point however does the conflict make notice to the common public, it is all secret agent matrix style civil-warfare. Unlike Pandemic but more like "The Corporate Machine" you select each of the 50 states to build and upgrade underground bases, gain support from the common masses in either achieving "real workers" such as farmers, miners, factory, and military or "real freedomists" of consumers who do fun high pay jobs or not work at all. While also attacking underground bases of the opposing faction with boring (digging) machines which are also giant bombs and swarming bases with cybernetic clone warriors who are more powerful and obedient by default no matter if Amish or Corporate, while getting through defenses that if left un-attacked will become extremely costly in materials and production time to attack once found and assaulted.
That is about it, I own zero rights to this game idea for I want to only see it and play, also what little effort, time, and mental strain it took for me to type this (about 10 minutes) does not compare to what game Devs will have to go through to make this crazy game for free to at least the point of completing Amish quest line but not able to play infinite mode as corporate without buying for whatever price it's worth. Thank you for consideration I hope yall at least enjoyed the read.

• 2 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 2