ForumsThe TavernFeedback for Armor

1 182
Hapileeevraftr
Hapileeevraftr
2 posts
Farmer

I don't know how to really reach the owners, so I'm trying this.

Ultimately I know that this has/will become a money endeavor, so I know that the quality of games will become secondary to your revenue...but I will tell you that the shift in content from quality test games to MMOs have me visiting this site less and less. We can find the same MMOs advertised to us on Google and Apple apps. If you are happy to suck the 2nd or 3rd teat of thease MMO revenue streams, then I applaud you (as everyone has to play the game of real life) but the reason I heard about and keep coming to this site is gone. It's becoming just another purveyor of money grubbing MMO trash.

• 1 Reply
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hi. I'm the guy who gets all the games for the site... and I've been doing it for over a decade. You're free to have your opinion, but we release significantly fewer large-scale multiplayer games in recent years than we did 8-10 years ago; I think we had about 50 of them release just in 2014!

I do my best to provide an assortment of genres and styles of quality games to appeal to as wide of an audience as possible. I don't always succeed, and when I don't, I try and learn from that to improve my selection criteria. It'll never be perfect, and no game will appeal to everyone (nor will all games picked appeal to any one person)... but I hope that, on the whole, we're getting far more hits than misses.

Showing 1-1 of 1