Why should you add them?
1. The fnaf movie is coming out
2. Many people would enjoy it
3. It is NOT inappropriate
4. It is a good game
5. It is a horror game
6. It has challenges in it that you could make quests out of
7. It has a high rating
8. Other game sites have it (few have the jumpscares)
9. There is going to be a second and third movie made and the first one comes out Friday oct 27
10. It is generally good for 5+
What is fnaf?
Fnaf 1: As a night guard, you must survive five nights as you are hunted by five animatronics hell-bent on killing you. Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria is a fantastic place for children and adults can have fun with all the robotic animals; Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy.
Fnaf 2: Set in a fictional pizzeria, the player takes on the role of night security guard Jeremy Fitzgerald, who must defend themselves from the restaurant's hostile animatronic mascots while in their office.
Why do people love it?
It might be the first person perspective, or maybe because the animatronics are cool, it could also be that the stories and theories are fun to keep up with, or people just like to get scared. The most common reason is because of the puzzling theories and events going on inside of Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria.
I would love it and so would everyone else.
I ask again please add fnaf 1 and/or two, me and friends would really love it and it would make our day.

• 5 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hi. As far as I'm aware, there is no browser version of Five Nights at Freddy's. As such, we can not have it on Armor... sorry.

WildWalrusWarrior
WildWalrusWarrior
22 posts
Nomad

I have a suggestion

WildWalrusWarrior
WildWalrusWarrior
22 posts
Nomad

If you do so then make sure it has jumpscares

WildWalrusWarrior
WildWalrusWarrior
22 posts
Nomad

But just please make sure it has jumpscares 👍. Also not trying to spam if it seems like it sorry 😞

NBADuckoftheBloodGod
NBADuckoftheBloodGod
1 posts
Nomad

I am Wild walrus warrior this is my second account

Showing 1-5 of 5