ForumsSupport Forumad's will not let me play game

10 342
Wildwomanharley
Wildwomanharley
9 posts
Nomad

Hello, I am wildwomanharley, I have posted on problems with new ad's. For 2 days now I have not been able to log in to my mob wars or any game. Theres an ad on there that says: watch video and play game you have to click on it and when i do there is a screen with sideway lines and its froze and will not go to my game, it will not let me log in! at all. I cant even get on to send a ticket to kano! can you please help??? please remove that ad so i can do my points and duties?, can any one help?? seems no ones listening.....wildwomanharley

• 10 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
843 posts
Chamberlain

We are very sorry for the ad issues some users are experiencing. We're working to get them resolved ASAP.

Gnagarkalle
Gnagarkalle
2 posts
Shepherd

I'm having the same problem as Wildwomenharley, I haven't been able to play ANYTHING for a week now since this awful, flawed ad update. How hard can it be to fix??

Wildwomanharley
Wildwomanharley
9 posts
Nomad

as of this moment..Im still not able to log in !! its very flustrateing, why cant you just remove the ad??????..im sorry Gnagarkalle that ur haveing same problem.I am irrate im a level 6700. Look me up and mob with me im unsure to find you...........PLEASE ARMOUR DO SOMETHING!!!

Erile
Erile
504 posts
Chancellor

Sorry, @Wildwomanharley, there is already a thread for this, and you were already posting in that thread before you opened this one.

Can we please keep this to one thread? The rest of this having this issue don't need the mods distracted by multiple threads and making it take longer to fix.

Dodi1960
Dodi1960
4 posts
Farmer

So it is with me - I got an answer: request for further details - but nothing else.
Looks as if this platform (armorgames) doesn't care too much about loosing me and you and ...
I#ll be off. c u + take care

Wildwomanharley
Wildwomanharley
9 posts
Nomad

Sorry, no one responded, no one was listening, so i posted everywhere i could.I am also new to this posting crap an i wasnt sure what i was doing I just wanted thenm to do something> It doesnt fell good haveing you rebuke me when i was trying to get everyone help;(

Erile
Erile
504 posts
Chancellor

Tasselfoot has been very good about responding.

marcopete
marcopete
1 posts
Shepherd

Same problem

Ditrius
Ditrius
1 posts
Treasurer

Theres an ad on there that says: "watch video and play game". you have to click on it and when i do there is a screen with sideway lines and its froze and will not go to any game. I use Safari.

Wildwomanharley
Wildwomanharley
9 posts
Nomad

hello again, you gave me 30 days off free adds so that i could play my game and thank you for that! BUT whats going to happen when 30 days are up is it fixed? ,it doesnt sound like it if just 6 days ago some had same problem. PLEASE ANSWER thank you

Showing 1-10 of 10