ForumsThe Tavernairsoft players

3 1753
Bellness
Bellness
32 posts
Nomad

any here im a begginer at it but im wondering if anyone played it and had bought a gun for it, and if so what gun do you recomending me getting?

for those who do not know what airsoft is search it on wikipedia

• 3 Replies
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Oh oh oh i play! I play regularly with my friends, I have a R700 Sniper rifle (w/o scope :C) and a generic pistol that i forgot what it was. one of my friends has a AK47 Beta Spetsnaz, another has a M4A1, another with an M16, well, i have a lot of friends with them so i won't list the rest.

I would suggest you start off with a spring pistol, because they are cheap, they don't brake easy, and when you get a bigger gun you will then have a side arm. When looking into a 'Primary' Weapon you should look at these types: Sniper Rifles, Automatic Rifles, and SMG's. Why not shotguns or LMG's? Because shotguns are only good in CQB, and even then you can even get beaten by an SMG. And not LMG's because nearly all are expensive as hell, for both the gun and all the ammo it consumes, I suggest only getting one when your more experienced and you can afford to buy over 500 rounds per battle.

PS: It'll stop hurting after about 3 battles.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad
Bellness
Bellness
32 posts
Nomad

yeah i forgot to say that im under 18 and i come from the uk so i can only get 2 tone right now, i need to be 18 or over to get rif and i was looking at the DE UMP on this page[url=http://www.airsoftworld.co.uk/acatalog/MP5_Sub_Machine_Guns.html]

ill have to buy a 2 tone paintjob for it and i dont realy want to but a sniper as with an ak after a full day my arms where realy tired...

ive been 2 times already and have found it realy fun.

Showing 1-3 of 3