ForumsArt, Music, and WritingT-Shirt Design Contest: Let the Judging Begin (contest is over)

45 10885
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I have decided to take over the T-Shirt design contest, due to some issues that arose with its creator. Today is the last day to make submissions, so if you still want to enter, do it fast! Here are the current entries:

kirkus333

Klaushouse

Estel (front)
Estel (back)

ubertuna

Strop (front)
Strop (back)

Njaard (front)

The judges are:
*StarScreamer
*Steevo15
*Arax_Nisanu
*Strop
*DragonMistress
*ubertuna
*Avrilicious
*Devoidless
*Carlie
*NoNameC68
(nobody is allowed to vote for their own submission)

Those are the only people that I want to see posting here, apart from any last-minute entries. The voting will begin tomorrow at 12:00, noon (server time).

• 45 Replies
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Mah Username: ubertuna

Ah'm Votin' For: Estel

'Cause: Although I like the artistic skill involved in Strop's shirt, I don't think it gives people a very good idea of what ArmorGames is (no offense meant). Estel's shirt gives a good description of what can be found on AG, and has a catchy, geeky design as well

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Before I sign off I'll post the current standings:

ubertuna: 3
Strop: 2
Estel: 1
Njaard: 0
Klaushouse: 0
kirkus333: 0

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol no one likes my design! So long to draw that entire thing! T_T

Username: Klaushouse
I Vote For: Strop!

Droidlings
Droidlings
4 posts
Nomad

Well, I don't really know why greg wanted us to put our usernames on the shirts.

I was simply saying that I never stated that you had to put your user names on the shirts. Also you can choose however the judging should be, but when started, me and Strop had decided to allow the public to vote since it would be them buying the shirts.

P.S. - This is my last post so don't worry.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Aww, Klaus, the design was pwnsome. It's just that we may have difficulty envisaging how it's to be used exactly.

Although I like the artistic skill involved in Strop's shirt, I don't think it gives people a very good idea of what ArmorGames is (no offense meant)

Actually you're right one that count UT- I recall drawing the PS2 controller and thinking "uhh, but that might give one the wrong idea...oh well who cares!" Advertising isn't really about being relevant. It's about grabbing attention!

I do have another idea that may work much better on this count, but may not be nearly as simplistic, which is what I aimed for.
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Since it seems pretty close, and we only have so many voters, should we open this up?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I would say yes.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Sure, open voting from now on, lets make the deadline 12:00 pm, July 12 (server time).

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Ugh, as soon as I say "voting is open," no more votes come in. Come on people! We want YOU to tell us what to sell you!

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Your username:Avrilicious

Contestants name:Strop

Description of why:
Well I really like the way it shows one of our armatars figure but with the back I don't really like it because well the guy has 3 hands and the link doesn't really good so I would like Strop's with just the front.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Maybe we'll end up just waiting for more votes to roll in UT... :P

I'm all for "fuzzy selection"

Kingy
Kingy
251 posts
Nomad

Kingy

Strop

I think it is amazing I would defintly buy it if I saw that in a store.The back is great I love everything about it 10/10 Strop =)

Njaard
Njaard
132 posts
Nomad

Strop's shirt, as I've allready said

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Umm I just submitted a shirt is it valid?

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Jwalshjr
Strop
I really like the shirt, for some reason I like ubertuna's as well, but I really like the art on Strops, so Strop.

Showing 16-30 of 45