ForumsThe Tavernthe stupid clubs and their names

13 4151
dcslax26
dcslax26
6 posts
Nomad

the clubs here are so stupid no one should even join them they are super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super stupid

• 13 Replies
MAD_MASTER
MAD_MASTER
35 posts
Nomad

im not even going to respond to this noob.

1smallmalf
1smallmalf
755 posts
Nomad

no one post on this after me and mods please lock this

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2005/smallmalf2zq9.pngJoin the Sig Strikers
Join the Brawl Club

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I'm not gonna say anything, I'm just waiting for a mod to lock this!!!!

BubbleBlade
BubbleBlade
128 posts
Nomad

*sigh* How many times has this been said already...? Keep your opinions to yourself.

mr_105
mr_105
14 posts
Nomad

why is it wrong to have a opinion huu yeah thats what i thought.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Yeah people don't like this because it could be insulting,and obviously it will be locked and even if you want to talk about stupid clubs,the names are not important

1smallmalf
1smallmalf
755 posts
Nomad
EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

the clubs here are so stupid no one should even join them they are super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super stupid

Why is this post still here, it's ridiculous.
masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

lol. just lol. this is probably the most pointless post ever
masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

no one else post here and mods, Please lock this up

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

are you guys serious? he's completely right. there's seriously no point in clubs. sure, a few clubs is all right, but look at how many clubs there are. if anything, they should start locking the useless club threads. seriously, at some points, like half of the topics on the first page are threads for some dumb new club that maybe one person, if any, will join. this guy may sound a little dumb, but what he's saying is completely true.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

sorry for the double post, but I just realized that I have more to say.

saying things like, "Mod please lock this," really does nothing, If you don't agree with what someone is saying, you should either leave it alone and let the topic die, or tell the person that you don't agree and why you don't agree with them, and you shouldn't just say "This is stupid! You're stupid! Lock this thread!" because that is also spam, and it's even worse than the original post. especiall if like 12 people say the exact same thing.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

*sigh* uh, yeah. Given that the first post is saying very little and the rest of them are about locking the thread, and maybe one slightly productive post about the issue of the clubs themselves (we ought to think about the direction of clubs within the community as a whole), this thread is kinda pointless. So as people predicted, it shall be locked :P

Showing 1-13 of 13