ForumsThe TavernFor those who want to be on the top 10, please read.

48 7951
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I don't see a point of being on the top 10 at all, all you do is get asked tons of questions and get spammed, there is no excitememnt in this at all, The popularity doesn't do anything at this point, ask the other top tens, they tell you it isnt the best thing to be on AG. SO if your going to go for the top 10, don't be greedy or anything for it Armorgames is a site for having fun, the Ap was jsut an addition. And no im not quitting what made you think that?

• 48 Replies
Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

I was #1, Got spammed baddly. D=

DNA_Cannon
DNA_Cannon
11 posts
Nomad

I bet you want to be number one as well, don't you.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

Well i guess i am the only one who nobody can bring down most times i have quitted "1 time " lol have just taken a rest and i like to answer questions and i do really not care 1 bit if i get spammed

DNA_Cannon
DNA_Cannon
11 posts
Nomad

No, that was not my wish...

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

1. I may or may not quit

2. Well i am on the top 10 now, and patially regretting it, but im ok with it

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

1 this should be in the support & suggestion topic and 2 then go on vacation for a few days or go out so you get kicked out of the top 10 its easy to get out of it just requires time

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Thanks for saying this, Plokkey. I think people need to be aware of those exact things that you said.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

I wont ever get up there so it doesnt really matter.

Sunfire
Sunfire
74 posts
Nomad

Yes, Ricador is right

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Lmao Yeah,plokkey is right. First time I was on the top ten I got a whole bunch of people asking things so just have fun on armor games and make it a better place by what you do,and being in the top ten isn't one of those ways. Besides at first its like yay but after that its just like who gives a damn

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Besides at first its like yay but after that its just like who gives a ****

Yea its not like im happy or anything just a bunch of flyign spam you have to control. And im only number 9, who knows what will happen at 5 or 4 or 3 or 2 or first.
Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

Sure you can be in top ten.
But whats the point? Top 10 youll get nothing. It not like youll get 30 million dollars.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Top ten? Who cares? This site is made to HAVE FUN!!!!!! So what you get in the top ten.......then what? You get bombarded by spam and questions. Then, you quit. Sound fun to you? I doubt it.

VampiressOfTheDark
VampiressOfTheDark
39 posts
Nomad

I don't see what the big deal anyways. This is a game site where you can talk to other gamers. Not so you can be better than anyone else on the site. I've never been on the Top 10, but if I ever do I won't care. I mean, its just pointless. Just another reason to get people fighting.

Pandemic
Pandemic
7 posts
Nomad

We all try...

Showing 31-45 of 48