ForumsForum GamesDragon wars fixed

9 5777
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

I made the other one but it just has last post forgot to add.

Once upon a time, a planet called Earth held a species known as humans. The humans were intelligent and made many breakthroughs to help their lives. Then in the year 2017, a scientist known as Dr. Eric Brojer have made a discovery so big since the dinosaurs, actually preserves of dragons. He studied them to make sure they weren't just another dinosaur. But after many tests, they were actual dragon remains. Then one day, a teenage student at the Empire State University discovered how to fuse animal's DNA to make new breeds. Then when the news said about the dragon preserves, he thought about it and decided to make their race better by changing us. So he sneaked into the Museum of Natural History and took some DNA from the remains since they had some flesh on them. He then fused the dragon DNA with some human DNA so the effect will only happen to humans, and some water to the chemical so it can mix with the water that the humans drink, and then accidentally spilled a mysterious chemical the the scientists just discovered into the formula while looking back without him noticing and poured it to the water supply all over the world. Then a sudden outbreak of weird transformations occured everywhere until it affected the whole population.
NOW IT IS THE YEAR 2087
The planet no longer harness humans but now creatures who harnessed the intelligence of humans with power of the dragon, the DRAGONOIDS (kinda of like anthro dragons) and the mysterious chemical actually let the dragons harness one element of the Earth. But the Kingdom they created fell and now there are two, The Dragons Republic (DR) (good) and The Dragon League Empire (DL) (bad) which each are now rivals to each other. Peace lasted for many years but when the Dragon empire leader died mysteriously and the new one added many gaurds to the borders some thought a war was on the way.

And remember, you can choose what element is your dragon.
THE ELEMENTS ARE:
Wind
Fire
Ice
Energy (<---thats like lightning)
Nature
Water

HERES THE IDENTIFICATIONS:
Name:
Kingdom:
Element:
Once upon a time, a planet called Earth held a species known as humans. The humans were intellegent and made many breakthroughs to help their lives. Then in the year 2017, a scientist known as Dr. Eric Brojer have made a discovery so big since the dinosaurs, actually preserves of dragons. He studied them to make sure they weren't justt another dinosaur. But after many tests, they were actual dragon remains. Then one day, a teenage student at the Empire State University discovered how to fuse animal's DNA to make new breeds. Then when the news said about the dragon preserves, he thought about it and decided to make their race better by changing us. So he sneaked into the Museum of Natural History and took some DNA from the remains since they had some flesh on them. He then fused the dragon DNA with some human DNA so the effect will only happen to humans, and some water to the chemical so it can mix with the water that the humans drink, and then accidently spilled a mysterious chemical the the scientists just discovered into the formula while looking back without him noticing and poured it to the water supply all over the world. Then a sudden outbreak of weird transformations occured everywhere until it affected the whole population.
NOW IT IS THE YEAR 2087
The planet no longer harness humans but now creatures who harnessed the intellegence of humans with power of the dragon, the DRAGONOIDS (kinda of like anthro dragons) and the mysterious chemical actually let the dragons harness one element of the Earth. But the Kingdom they created fell and now there are two, The Dragons Republic (DR) (good) and The Dragon League Empire (DL) (bad) which each are now rivals to each other, but trying not to trigger a war. Now every dragon are just treating a day like a normal one, trying not to unleash a war, but who knows, the war may come, or maybe not.

So just try to live a normal Dragonoid life and try to preven a war from breaking out is the objective of the RP.

And remember, you can choose what element is your dragon.
THE ELEMENTS ARE:
Wind
Fire
Ice
Energy (<---thats like lightning)
Nature
Water

HERES THE IDENTIFICATIONS:
Name:
Kingdom:
Element:

• 9 Replies
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

sorry for the copy something must have happened cause i did copy this from an Rpg idea site and i modified it a little

irishbernier
irishbernier
55 posts
Nomad

Ragnarok,a
365 year old
Dragonsire of
The Dragon Republic posseses mastery over
Nature.
Now what do i do?

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

now you ahve to write what your doing i gazed around and saw a ravvit dash by i blasted it with fire and so on that is an example

irishbernier
irishbernier
55 posts
Nomad

As I was hunting, i notice a streak of land a mile long where nothing grows. I use my affinity with nature to make it rife with plant life, to accommodate more prey animals

Fweaky
Fweaky
81 posts
Nomad

wheres the game? o.O

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

Duh i know that energy is lighting
I master of elementing RPG!
Ok
Name:
Kingdom:Fire Couquerer (inculde energy and light)
Element:Fire!Energy!

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

you cant do that kingdom has to be dragon republic or dragon leauge empire

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

name:catara
kingdom:bearded dragon kingdom
element:ice
i did that because catara was the name of my bearded dragon but it died

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

there is no bearded dragon kingdom kingdom has to be dragon republic or dragon leauge empire

Showing 1-9 of 9