ForumsThe TavernPlace You'd Love to be in 5 Years Time.

10 2035
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Dubai. They're building islands that depict the world map, 3600 foot tall building, seven star hotel, underwater hotel, and largest theme park in the world.

• 10 Replies
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

And islands that depict a palm tree. It would be simply amazing to look at them from above.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

place I'd love to be? Up on stage infront of tons of people doing an amazing solo as people shout out my bands famous name. lmao I try

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

LOL The horror!!!

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

TPIWTBI5Y (the place I want to be in 5 years Here On Cape Cod. Love the beaches, love the people (native, not tourists. they are incredibly dumb) and love the places. Sure, housing is costly, but the views are amazing!

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

I'll either be a bum who plays guitar on the street for money, or in college.

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

nice planing ahead, Lige.

unrealistic: Become an amazin guitar soloist on a world tour.

Realistic: stuck in a college dorm room studying for finals

SHELKE17
SHELKE17
31 posts
Nomad

dude i want to be in japan by then but most likely i wont so i'll probably be in college or trying to become a huge singer

haslife
haslife
136 posts
Nomad

I'd like to be trapped in a house and have to eat my way through walls of pies, pizza, and cakes.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

Totally in hollywood famous! Cause hollywood is bomb! Tee-hee! I would love to be a famous actor one day!

MasterXatu
MasterXatu
89 posts
Nomad

Me? I'd just like to live in a manor with some company and everything I want. That's life. Hmm...maybe the Bahamas. I'm too original.

Showing 1-10 of 10