ForumsThe TavernWhats the first thing you order at the bar ?

29 4485
Fate
Fate
114 posts
Nomad

I like start things off with a nice Gin and 7

• 29 Replies
kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

one thing, i dont go in bars. and plus this is a childrens website. please dont do this here. they are going to lock it up soon so have fun while it last!

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

one thing, i dont go in bars. and plus this is a childrens website. please dont do this here. they are going to lock it up soon so have fun while it last!

actually this site is meant for all ages 13 and older, and it's no worse than "favorite food" and "Pizza vs. Tacos" there is no reason to lock this. it's a fine discussion for people who can drink.

as for me, I'm 17 so I can't drink in america, but one time i went on vacation in Panama, and I would go to bars there. usually I would order either a margarita, or a pina colada.
kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

still, you know there are other kids who younger and the discussions are mainly for minors. trust me, sometimes people put things like this for adults only and they locked it. im going to shut up now and leave because im not answering any thing and im kinda spamming!

johnny_p
johnny_p
69 posts
Nomad

Not everyone here is too young to order alcohol in a bar... Anyway, no one said it couldn't be coca cola or chips.

I start most of the time with beer.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

It is perfectly acceptable for those of legal age to drink to respond to this. He is in no way encouraging minors to drink, either.

So, when I get there I drink the same thing all night. From first drink to last drink (unless I am taking shots).

I usually drink Tito's vodka with cranberry and 2 limes.

Favorite shots:

*** ***** (Can't write is because it is an inappropriate name)
Chocolate Cake shot
Patron tequila
Rumple Minze

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

I... do not drink... even if i was old enough to, I still wouldnt. So... root beer xD

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

The first think i always drink after sports is a nice cold bottle of G2 gatoraid! yummy!

Warmonger
Warmonger
91 posts
Nomad

Beer
Soporo
mixed drink
Cubra Libre (rum coke lime)

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I would get a Lemon, Lime and Bitters!

Not very Alcoholic since I don't drink...and I shouldn't seeing as I am only 14!

KingRyan

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I'm not a big drinker. But it used to be spirits.

Now I only drink spirits in private company or when somebody else picks up the tab :P I personally like my spirits straight, no chaser. Ice is optional, depending on the specific brand.

Warning: Heavy Australian slant to follow.

So as for the bar, I order beer. What kind of beer? Depends on whether I'm there to enjoy my beer alone (Cascade Premium Light...and I don't care if it's a Light), or whether I'm having it with a parma (cheap and cheerful...nasty, rather, like Carlton Draught or Tooheys New or Fosters, or feeling a little more indie, like Beez Kneez...Coopers is okay, but I don't like Pure Blonde- it has a nasty bitter aftertaste).

I almost never bother drinking imported beer. Why pay more when it doesn't necessarily have anything special to it? Especially as when I do drink, I chug it by the pint, not from a bottle.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I have heard of MAYBE 2 of those beers. Crazy Aussie!

Strop, ever drink Mexican beer?

DNA_Cannon
DNA_Cannon
11 posts
Nomad

Erm, Strop, you must be a really big fan on the drinks.

Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

asherlee um you sound like your a drunk

Pandemic
Pandemic
7 posts
Nomad

Oh, you don't know what that's like...

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Mexican beer? Uhm...I've had horchata, margarita, tequila...but not Mexican beer I don't think.

Guys: I'm probably way older than most of you. Where I'm from, I've been legal age for a good while now so I don't have to be an alcoholic to know my drinks :P

I mean, I've also tried Becks, Corona, Heineken, Kronenburg, Pilsner, Stella Artois...one has to start wondering what it is that really defines what one drinks. Maybe one of these days I'll do a round the world. And while I'm at it, down a coupla yard glasses, lol.

Notice how I didn't go for wines (as if you'd drink wine at a bar anyway, unless you want everybody mouthing "tosser" at you). Wine goes straight to my head and despite many sloshings and a reasonably seasoned palate, I still don't really like it.

Showing 1-15 of 29