Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Problem with Loading

Posted Jan 5, '08 at 7:29pm

racoda

racoda

14 posts

Hi,
I have noticed that(almost) every time I try to play a game a small message will appear that says "Could not open file (game)". I have also found that if I push the Back button and go to the previous screen and then push the Forward button I am able to play the game (sometimes).

Anyone else haveing this problem?

Posted Jan 5, '08 at 7:30pm

meman

meman

732 posts

sometimes it happens to me

Posted Jan 5, '08 at 8:27pm

racoda

racoda

14 posts

For some strange reason it does not seem to do it anymore. Maybe it will stop bugging you.

Posted Jan 10, '08 at 11:16pm

Bonquida

Bonquida

1 post

It gives me no message. It simply takes me a description of the game, a place to leave comments, and instructions. There is no way to play the game.

Posted Jan 10, '08 at 11:36pm

rockstarpirate

rockstarpirate

1 post

I'm having the same problem as Bonquida for every game I try to play. I have the most recent flash player so that's not the problem. Any suggestions?

Posted Jan 11, '08 at 12:23am

navysealltblue

navysealltblue

1 post

I have the same problem as you two... I am using IE 6, however it works on my computer with FF, so I am assuming there is something up with IE6, is that the browser that you have?

Posted Jan 11, '08 at 1:55pm

HuMoDz

HuMoDz

55 posts

I THING ITS A NORMAL BUG BY THE REBUILD OF THE SITE.[Disconnected by a normal bug]

Posted Jan 11, '08 at 2:13pm

HuMoDz

HuMoDz

55 posts

I hav an idea... put the name of the game at google and find another site with it!

Posted Jan 11, '08 at 7:01pm

rushin

rushin

1 post

i am having the same problem as all of u guys, does anyone know how to fix this????

Posted Jan 19, '08 at 12:09pm

SoccerWillie

SoccerWillie

3 posts

yay i found my problem
still no solution

Reply to Problem with Loading

You must be logged in to post a reply!