ForumsThe TavernMeeting the Parents

6 1773
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Haha, this thread has nothing to do with the movie!

I am sure everyone has stories of when they met their boyfriend's/girlfriend's parents. Some may just be normal, but I know of some that would blow your mind away! Haha, i bet no one can top mine :P

Well, I finally went over to my girlfriend's house to meet her parents. I was expecting a huge dad whom would give me this long talk on how to "treat her right." But I have already met her mother....

I walk in the door, greet her mother, and I asked to meet her father. She led me to the kitchen, and I saw another woman at the table.... Her parents were lesbians! Of course this was an awkward moment, but in minutes we were laughing and having a good time.

I DO NOT want this thread to be discussing homosexuality which I am sure someone will do.....Just tell us your stories!

• 6 Replies
ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

lmao that must have been a nice surprise. The worst that has happened is when my girlfriend met my parents. When she comes in the door my dad comes to the door naked and shakes her had then askes what her intentions were. Then he starts telling all these stories about retarded stuff I did and such,lol her parents wern't nearly as bad..

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Weird surprise there, Estel.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

NOTE:
Don't post unless you have a story!

Warmonger
Warmonger
91 posts
Nomad

Mines pretty good. I was engaged to my wife before meeting her parents. I went home on leave to visit her and my family. She Said lets go up the the clays ranch so you can meet my father. So i started to drive up there when it hit me that we had been driving for quite a while.

Warmonger
Warmonger
91 posts
Nomad

(shoot accidently hit tab.) Any how i asked her where he was at she told me he was at the trap shooting range. Then she told me he's got two world record in this sport. This made me sweat quite a bit. when we got up there We asked where on the course he was located. The lady said if we waited for a little while he would be there shortly. The next thing you know about twelve guys came around the corner. Her dad stood head and shoulders above everyone else in the group.
I looked over to my fiace and said great not only can i not run away from this guy but he could probably crush me with his hand. She said not to worry he was a great guy...
I gues i made the cut because i am still here.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Haha, nice story
That first part left me on a cliff-hanger thinking that she had no parents.....well it sounded like that to me :P

Showing 1-6 of 6