ForumsSupport ForumMore Armatars

237 31793
Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

Don't you think it would be nice if there were more armatars? if you have ideas for cool ones, post them here.

• 237 Replies
gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I want a Sea Monster... so bad...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I'm glad they finally came out with these ones though.The ones from before were all bland and un-original.These ones are awesome.Also when they come out with the next batch.How about what all these people already suggested,which apparently is Mythological creatures.Also maybe some more of the darker armatars.They seem quite popular.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I agree, animals were the way to go, I sincerely doubt there will be a more common type of armatar, ever. As for mythological creatures, that would be very hard to do, considering theres only like 12 different mythological creatures, and even less that would be used by the mainstream community. It seems like it would be more like a section to unlock, instead of a whole batch. Maybe they could make heros and creatures from legends and etc. For darker armatars, I really wouldn't like to see a whole set of like 20 armatars, that were all dark and ugly.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

We already have animal armatars.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

The new armatars are pretty nice. I really like this snake one!

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

If so, freaco, all the armatars would need to be redrawn in evil version, or good, and theres some neutral ones that would probably get taken out, namely all the animals. Which, i'm sorry to say, would be very, very bad, and lots of us might even quit.

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

You know, that contest thing were the users of ag make up ideas for armatars is a pretty good thing... i have to say.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well if you like it so much, why don't you make one you're self? Could be fun. ;-)

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

Because its simple... i have no artistic talent.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Hey, I think that you should laeve the armatars to the artist.

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

and for the next moderator that reads this... i think it should be locked because of how spammy its getting.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Why don't you go ask a mod to lock it for you?

Showing 226-237 of 237