ForumsSupport ForumSpelling check or Grammar check or both

8 2321
N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

Hey! it might take alot of time to do but i'm almost always bothered when u do a grammar mistake or a spelling mistake in a comment! then u have to say again: "oops! i ment can't! now vcan't!" or something like that! i pretty tired of that so maybe Armor Games could make some kind of Spelling/Grammar check before u post! and maybe on the control panel u could switch it on and off!

Hope it's not too much to ask but do you agree that it's kinda anoying to say what u ment? you know there is 30 seconds time before u can post again!

• 8 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

You could get Firefox and download a Spelling Checker for it.

That is what I have done, and I find that it helps.

KingRyan

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

Is this irony? I think this is irony.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yea KinfRyan is right because then a red line goes under the word you mispelled.

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

yea but here on armor games there shouyld be a spell/grammar check.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Well its your fault for not using cprrect grammar not ArmorGames fault.

N00BKiller
N00BKiller
255 posts
Peasant

yea i no! but it would be a great help if AG did that!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Naitor you JUST spelled a word wrong it could have helped you right there i think it is a great idea! My gramer sucks and i know it and some people get mad at me for it. It would help me to type better on here.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Ok, as said: Mozilla Firefox, and get the spell check activated. This is the easiest and most effective way to solve spelling errors. Grammar though, is entirely up to you folks.

Showing 1-8 of 8