ForumsSupport ForumMore Mods????? MAYBE?????

20 3343
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

First off this isn't me wanting to be a mod. But, I tihnk there should be more MODS. The ones we have do a good job, but they cant cover all the games and the forums and all the spam!!!! I go into games and half of the comments are (fun) (boring) and so one. If there was more MODS then they might be able to reduce some of that stuff. Just an idea(:

• 20 Replies
Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

I think giving points for comments is bad idea all together. All it does is encourage people to spam comments on games, and it gets in the way of real comments as well.

When I'm going through comments to see what other people think of a game, I don't want to have to go through pages and pages of "it suks" and "good game 9/10".

I like the merit system, though.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, Grey is right.

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

I cant deal with all this spam. so what im going to post a topic that gets brought up every three days, but im going to post it anew because this time, it'll take! and then im going to make mods respond to me complaining about them not deleting spam in this thread that is a quintuple post for the month of july; so long as they dont delete this relevant topic. and by them taking time to rebut this topic rather than delete the spam which i am so offended by, i will be helping armor games.

BOTTOM LINE:
until mods out number the users, we will be living in this state of chaos that we currently reside in. I suggest we make everyone a mod except for people who have handles that being with the letters H, M, J, G and 7. thats really the safest thing. believe me. i know a thing or two about chaos and controlling it. im 13. theres little i haven't seen. i mean come on. 1 3 ... seriously... seriously...

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Well even if AG did have 100 mods they still mightn't get all the spam deleted!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Exactly what everyone else says. Spam won't go away...even if we had a hundred mods.

One thing you can do is to FLAG the spam comments so that a Mod will find them.

I think a min. 50 Character limit would be good...

KingRyan

Showing 16-20 of 20