ForumsSupport Forumsuggestions for armor games!plz read!

12 5518
ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

i have some sugestions to armor games,
1. you should have a inbox type thing that u can send messages easyer.
2.fix ur search!!! its anyoing. if i find a game i like and i search it, it says its not found (i.e. the game RED! one of my fav games!!!!!!)

anyone elce aggreing or any other suggestions, plz reply.

• 12 Replies
Blakboiballa
Blakboiballa
65 posts
Nomad

get points for playing games

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

that would be very useful and:

-List all games playable
-Show who is online
-Make more ways to earn points

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

Spam should be legal!? That's madness!

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

I sure liked it a lot more when there was no spam.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

oi you SPAMmers don't give up, anyway I think for the points thing, I think it's fine for now, FOR NOW lol, um, about the show who's online, I think it'd be cool to see if they're on the forums, their page, or a game, that way you can get some sort of grasp if your comment will be answered soon or whatever, but I don't like the 30 second comment rule, it's annoying but I know why it's there so I'm not going to say get rid of that XD

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

yah the get points for playing would be cool, and the see whos online would be nice.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, I know

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

we need 'Stickies'!!! I looked in the back of the Game Walkthrough and found 'How to make a Game Walkthrough' by Dan I think and it was the last thread in the forum, shouldn't that be stuck up in the front?
oh, maybe an announcment forum that you can't make normal topics in but you go there to see what updates and stuff have been made to Armourgames, who's gotten a merit or so.
and don't forget my introduction forum idea wish that would happen as well along with the F&Q sticky in it

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

actually what we need is some way to earn more points. And more ranks. And to make it easier to earn ranks. And to give prizes...to lets say the top 10 armor gamers

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

wait, how are new people going to know how to get those points if we don't have a F&Q in the forums, where they are most likely to ask for help and the intro forum will help them gets friends, who will also help them find their way into the Armour community
that's my logic

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Well, there is also a 'help' link at the bottom of the page. And this forum is titled 'Support'.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

yeah, but even then you still have a lot of 'how to get the picture(armatar)' or 'how do I get points' things, I don't think a lot of people go to that, i think a lot of those repetative questions would disappear if the F&Q was stickied here, why here? Cause this is the place everyone goes to ask the questions of course, as Carlie said, this is the 'Support' forum

Showing 1-12 of 12