ForumsGamesMost annoying game on a AG

41 8547
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

What do you all think the most annoying game on AG is???

• 41 Replies
connor3
connor3
35 posts
Nomad

creek wood forest

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Flag
I don't think that there is a most annoying game on AG. Each game is tailored to fit different people's interests. What I am basically trying to say is, some people might think that a game is annoying, whereas another person may not.
Every person has different interests.
So there isn't a "most annoying game"

You can say that for anything. Like your favortie game. Everyone has a different liking, that is why it is asked.
steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

I don't think that there is a most annoying game on AG. Each game is tailored to fit different people's interests. What I am basically trying to say is, some people might think that a game is annoying, whereas another person may not.

Every person has different interests.

So there isn't a "most annoying game"

Weedude911
Weedude911
29 posts
Nomad

King of buttons.
its so weird and annoying!

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

I think its the first sleepless knight game. When you die you always have to start all over and the graphics are horrible. (not trying to be to negative)

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

@plokkey

Yeah i guess you really can, so this topic isn't trying to decide what the most annoying game is, it is getting other peoples opinions? I get it now... wow I feel like an idiot XD.

And when you put the word "flag" above the quote, did you mean that you flagged my post?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Defintly CreakWood Forest I think that game is really bored.

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

creakwood forest

MetalChocobo
MetalChocobo
4 posts
Nomad

not alot of annoying games on AG

xpag
xpag
52 posts
Lord

No game is annoying everything is fun.

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

The stupid test 4, the guy who made it is dumber and worse at irony than us all.

Showing 31-41 of 41