ForumsGamesBest game ever

25 4920
Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

What do you think is the best game it can be any game at all that means it could be a computer game a wii game a ps3 game an xbox game any game at all!!!

• 25 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I don't know about best game out of all the console games, but shouldn't this be on the video games section if its not just flash games?
I guess I could say my favorites though.

best console game=Halo 3, for its unlimited multi-player possibility's.

best flash game=sonny, for its long length, good graphics, good story line,good fighting system, and for the decent music it has as well.It's a good game.

DrakokirbyRenaissance
DrakokirbyRenaissance
31 posts
Nomad

Sigh, this has been done so many times. The best game for the 3 leading consoles.

Wii: I would say Zelda and the Twilight Princess, Hands Down. It has great game-play, beautiful graphics, an awesome Story-Line, and you would play this over and over and OVER!

PS3: Wow. This is one freaking tough god dang one. Their is so many to choose from. Theirs Ratchet and Clank, Tools of Destruction, Grand Theft Auto 4, Hive, BioShock, Tekkan 6, etc. Well, I'd say Ratchet and Clank, Tools of Destruction because of it's addictiveness and great story-lines. It also has so much great graphics in it.

XBox 360: This Is An Easy One! Halo 3 baby! These graphics are to die for! The weapons are Fresh as Home Made Tomatoes! The Story-Line is as awesome like when we made Chocolate milk and this has the coolest aliens evar!

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

Best game ever is Legend of Zelda: ocarina of Time.

By the way when I created this topic it was locked.

resortes
resortes
104 posts
Nomad

legend of the zelda ocarina of time

jaylorenz
jaylorenz
8 posts
Nomad

I think halo3 it was very good or I say the greatest!!

Alohalo22
Alohalo22
13 posts
Peasant

Has everyone forgot about Fifa?

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

Half Life series.

Fredman12
Fredman12
47 posts
Nomad

hm. I would have to say the total war games. For now anyway.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Minecraft! So many things to build, so little time...

Digobr23
Digobr23
125 posts
Shepherd

There's a tie between Half-life 2 and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. I love both.

AlmightyShmun
AlmightyShmun
6 posts
Nomad

The problem with a question like this, especially given the replies already received which make it abundantly clear, is that any answer one could give would require a massive number of qualifiers. In essence, there is no single best game, as games cover a broad variety of tastes and preferences, and finding a single one that will appeal across the entirety of the spectrum is nigh impossible.

The best we can hope for while retaining reasonable expectations is an analysis of what makes the best example of each individual genre, and from there divided into sub-genres. It's equivalent to asking, "What is the greatest film of all time?" Not everyone likes every type of movie, and even cinephiles like myself will wind up arguing eternally. While there are many who would claim, for example, Citizen Kane, some people have no taste for black-and-white films, or perhaps dramas. It's unfortunate, but there it is. In their estimation, the greatest film may be Duck Soup, or A Night at the Opera.

Now, if the Armor Games community would be interested in doing a categorical analysis of the best representations of individual genres and their related groupings, that is something I could earnestly get behind and debate. In fact, I'll start us off.

My vote for Best Combat Flight Simulator, Non-Arcade-Style: IL-2 Sturmovik, including expansions. Excellent flight physics and controls, meticulously accurate recreations of WWII planes in use by all sides(even experimental ones), and a difficulty curve determined entirely at the user's own pace. It can suit playstyles from all across the spectrum, from people with a H.A.W.X. or Crimson Skies arcade feel, to hardcore simulationists who build replicas of Bf 109 cockpits in their basements, complete with working gauges and switches. It's just the bee's knees, really.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Best game ever Union City
:P

Juanprito
Juanprito
105 posts
Nomad

Is and it will always be my favorite game: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

Breake
Breake
6 posts
Peasant

Pai Counter Strike Global Operation , Prototype 2 ( Trebuie sa apara ) Crisys si multe altele :X

iProFreerunn3r
iProFreerunn3r
5 posts
Nomad

For console games,Fallout 3, Borderlands or Bioshock. Flash games probably Last Stand Union city or Raze.

Showing 1-15 of 25