Jester

A few questions:

1) What is wrong with the current logo?

2) What logo would you suggest?

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

the current logo has been around for a while. I would like a logo like the discovey channels, it moving. it would be cool if their was an a and a g spinning floating or playing in the pool, funny stuff

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

The current logo has only been around for a little bit if I am not mistaken. I have seen the preloaders before so I know.

Also, why would they want a funny logo? I have a feeling you are just posting random threads to get points. I could be wrong but you post the most pointless threads.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

There isn't a point in having a funny logo, it doesn't match the "armor" theme.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

No, not really, no funny logos because people might get the wrong idea when they see it advertised somewhere, that wouldn't be good. Plus this one's okay, it suites Armourgames well and all so there's no reason to change it, as there has been no complaints, and it's still technically new, I think.

I have a feeling you are just posting random threads to get points. I could be wrong but you post the most pointless threads.

I am starting to think so too, you do seem to have a lot of threads copied from previous suggestions...
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I am starting to think so too, you do seem to have a lot of threads copied from previous suggestions...

It just seems he is posting threads/posts to get points. He also asks for people to comment his profile when they read his posts. Check the movie editor thread.

Back on topic, I think the logo is good for a while. Maybe later they can spice it up with effects. I think it would be cool for them to have a competition where people submitted logos they made for the site and then the winner gets something. It is just a suggestion but the current logo is fine for now.
Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Why would they switch the logo? I mean the logo was what actually got me playing armor games.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

The logo has only been around for about 7 months now, with the new site. I don't think it has grown too old yet.

Vitamins
Vitamins
141 posts
Nomad

I like this logo

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Playing in a pool? WTH. No offense or anything.

But i don't think this logo has become old. Once you have established a logo and it has been around for 7 months, making a new one is like completely changing your identity. I think AG should definitley keep there logo.

Join The Smilies

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

This is an underbuilt suggestion, just saying that you want a new logo without giving anything to debate on wont help us, and frankly, if somethings presented that way, it wont get much attention.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

The logo is fine! Stop being so dang picky!

ArmourGames
ArmourGames
57 posts
Nomad

I think that its perfect the way it is,I joined today so its not old to me!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Ok well why would they be playing in a pool? This is armorgames, not PoolGames. The current logo of a shield and sword is much better suited to AG. Plus, we don't want a funny logo because people might not take us seriously.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

this logo is the coolest logo I have seen on the web if I am not mistaken I like this logo and I am not seeing it change anytime soon

Showing 1-15 of 16