ForumsGamesis halo 3 beter then bioshock is armor game beter then miniclip find out in this topic now!!!!!

16 6715
knight122
knight122
14 posts
Nomad

hi people in the topic fell free to post that is shalo 3 beter then bio and is armor games beter then miniclip but i think armor game is beter then miniclip

• 16 Replies
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

I think bio shock is better than halo just because it's more awesome

Armor games is better because it has more to do

knight122
knight122
14 posts
Nomad

well ur right congratualtions

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

ive never played bioshock...and ive only played halo 3 once....so cant really say

but armor games is SOOO much better than miniclip!

knight122
knight122
14 posts
Nomad

well bio shock is a cool game u should play it some time

jake00025
jake00025
55 posts
Nomad

armor games soooooo much cooler

AznPaul92
AznPaul92
34 posts
Nomad

Well first of, BIOSHOCK stinks (no offense) so that means HALO 3 beats it by millions...
2nd, Armor games is way better than miniclip.
1 reason, armor games makes most of their games...
2nd reason, other websites usually just advertise other games from other websites.
3rd reason, is there other game sites that have fun and educational(somewhat) forums. lol
This is why i love armor games.

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

amen to that, i havent even played bioshock cus i thought the charictar on tha cover lookes silly (a drull for a head?!) and i like halo 3 as a game so ima choose halo

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

halo 3, all the way.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

a drill for a head? that's it's hand lol! anyways, i like Bioshock waaaaaaayyyy better than Halo 3, and Armourgames is a lot better than every other place(cept flashportal cause they got flash movies XD)

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

oh yeah, about the website thingy, I'll have to say armorgames!

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

i think bioshock is better then halo in my oppinion, and armor games pwns, miniclip i think

donesixfour
donesixfour
4 posts
Nomad

well i really like bioshock it is a very fun game, but halo 3 has multiplayer and a story that is hard to stop following. my choice is halo3.

as for armor games vs. miniclip i say armor games because miniclip is too kiddy and they dont have as many good games that is to say most of theirs are junk and old.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

armorgames release more games too

Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

For my opinion I say BioShock is better because the physics engine, graphics, and story line is really good. But it scares me.

Armor Games all they way. They have way more fun and original games than Miniclip. I remember when Armor Games was Games Of Gondor. Good times, good times.

thechosengecko
thechosengecko
27 posts
Peasant

i gotta say halo 3 beats bioshock by a lot and armorgames is better than miniclip because all miniclip has is that darn penguin game..... and nothing else. Halo 3 isn't weird or freaky but bioshock sure as hell is. And no bioshock isn't cool, its just weird. Plus armor games has that point thing and ranking thingy also. z

Showing 1-15 of 16